Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Previous Years Question Papers
- UPPCS Prelims Examination 2011 General Studies with Answer Key + Optional
- UPPCS Prelims Examination 2012 General Studies Paper I; Answer Key
- UPPCS Prelims Examination 2012 General Studies Paper II (CSAT); Answer Key introduce from 2012
- UPPCS Main Examination 2008 General Studies Paper I + Paper II
1. Which one of the following is the main objective of teaching? (A) To give information related to the syllabus.
(B) To develop thinking power of students.
(C) To dictate notes to students.
(D) To prepare students to pass the examination.
2. Which of the following is not characteristic of a good question paper?
(C) No use of vague words
3. An investigator studied the census date for a given area and prepared a write-up based on them. Such a write-up is called
(A) Research paper
(D) Research report
4. Informal communication network within the organization is knows as
(A) Interpersonal communication
(B) Grapevine Communication
(C) Mass Communication
(D) Intrapersonal Communication
5. The competerrcy of an effective communicator can be judged on the basis of:
(A) Personality of communicator
(B) Experience in the field
(C) Meeting the needs of target audience
(D) Interactivity with target audience
6. The state - "Honesty is the best policy" is
(A) A fact
(B) A value judgment
(C) An opinion
(D) A value
7. ICT stands for
(A) Information & communication technology
(B) Information common technology
(C) Information and computer technology
(D) Inter connected technology
8. A Computer is that machine which works more like a human brain. This definition of computer is
(C) Partially correct
(D) None of the above.
9. It is believed that our globe is warming progressively. This global warming will eventually result in.
(A) Increase in availability of usable land.
(B) Uniformity of climate at equator and poles.
(C) Melting of polar ice
(D) Fall in the sea level.
10. Which of the following is a Central University?
(A) Mumbai University
(B) Calcutta University
(C) Madras University
(D) Delhi University